How to Participate
To participate, PGG Wrightson Ltd (PGW) account holders must purchase Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser (see Participating Products below) during the Promotional Period through participating PGW stores.
For every tonne of Participating Product purchased, earn $1 for your Nominated Qualifying Charity.
Nominate your Qualifying Charity during the Nomination Period through the www.cashforcommunities.co.nz website and enter your PGW account number. Then, select your Qualifying Charity. You will receive a message on-screen at www.cashforcommunities.co.nz to confirm that your Nomination has been successfully received.
1 September 2020 – 30 November 2020
24 July 2020 – 30 November 2020
All Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser products (excluding Lime, Gypsum, freight, cartage, bags, pallets and filling fees).
All Cancer Society, Rural Support Trusts, St John, Rescue Helicopters and Schools (including schools that are not registered as a charity). For any other charities you wish to Nominate, you must complete the Nomination Form which is subject to approval from PGG Wrightson and Ballance Agri-Nutrients.
- The above information on How to Participate, Promotional Period, Nomination Period, Participating Products and Qualifying Charities form part of these Terms.
- Participation in the PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion 2020 is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms.
- The PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion 2020 Promotional Period commences at 08:00am on 1 September 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm on 30 November 2020. Only purchases of Participating Products made during the above Promotion Period will be eligible for a $1 Nominated Donation per tonne of Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser purchased, for your nominated Qualifying Charity.
- All qualifying purchases must be made on a PGW monthly trade credit account. All accounts must meet current terms of trade and be paid up to date to qualify. Purchases are subject to Ballance Terms and Conditions located at www.ballance.co.nz > Our Co-operative > Business Partners > Terms and conditions - merchant customers. In addition, the conditions of your relationship with PGW as agent for Ballance and your payment obligations are covered by PGW’s Terms of Trade for credit accounts. Our Terms of Trade can be found on our website online at www.pggwrightson.co.nz > Our Company > View our Customer Account Terms.
- PGW, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of spend (including GST).
- Participating Products must be ordered and uplifted by 30 November 2020 to be eligible.
- There are no limits on the number of transactions per PGW monthly trade credit account which will accumulate to determine the total eligible donation amount, subject to each containing a unique tax invoice number.
- The volume purchased and donation total used to calculate the total donation (Nominated Donation) per Qualifying Charity includes GST.
- A club or group may be nominated on a case by case basis. Approval of this nomination is at the discretion of PGW and Ballance Agri-nutrients.
- Each account holder may select one Qualifying Charity to receive their Nominated Donation.
- The account holder details or donation amount will not be disclosed to the Nominated Recipient.
- If product is returned where permissible under Terms of Trade, then no donation will apply.
- PGW’s decision is final concerning all matters relating to the PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion 2020 and the application of these Terms and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PGW reserves the right to amend any aspect of, or withdraw, the PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion 2020 at any time, including eligible Nominated Donations and these Terms.
- PGW reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by PGW to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- PGW takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Neither will PGW be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although PGW will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, PGW (including its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents) licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under PGW's control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or nomination that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by PGW) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of PGW;
d) any variation in nomination value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- All entries remain the property of PGW.
- PGW collects individual account holders’ personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the account holder may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by individual account holders will be held by PGW. Under the Privacy Act 1993, individual account holders have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to PGG Wrightson, 1 Robin Mann Place, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- PGW reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events arising beyond its control. PGW is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- PGW shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by an account holder (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of participating in the PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion 2020.
apply to the use of www.cashforcommunities.co.nz