How to Participate
To participate, PGG Wrightson Ltd (PGW) account holders must purchase Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser (see Participating Products below) between 1 September 2018 and 30 November 2018 (Promotional Period) through participating PGW stores.
To nominate your preferred school, St John, Rural Support or rural community organisation enter your PGW account number. Then, select one (1) recipient from the list available as your Nominated Recipient. You will receive a message on-screen to confirm that your Nomination has been successfully received.
Be in to win iPads for your school. In conjunction with the Cash for Communities Programme each school nomination will also be registered towards an iPad draw for nominated Schools. The school with the highest amount of nominations in the North Island and South Island will receive 3 Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch) 64GB each. The second school with the highest amount of nominations in the North Island and South Island will receive 2 Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch) 64GB each.
Nominated Donation Details
Earn $1 for every tonne of Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser purchased, for your nominated school, St John, Rural Support or rural community organisation (see Participating Products below). Also each school nomination will also be registered towards an iPad draw for nominated Schools.
*Pre-approved list of Schools, St John, Rural Support and rural community organisations under the nominate section.
All Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser products (excluding Lime, Gypsum, freight, cartage, bags, pallets and filling fees).
- The above information on How to Participate and Nominated Donation Details form part of these Terms.
- Participation in the 2018 PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms.
- The 2018 PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion commences at 08:00am on 1 September 2018 and closes at 05:30pm on 30 November 2018. Only purchases of Participating Products made during the above Promotion Period will be eligible for a $1 Nominated Donation per tonne of Ballance Agri-Nutrients fertiliser purchased, for your nominated school, St John, Rural Support or rural community organization.
- All qualifying purchases must be made on a PGW monthly trade credit account. All accounts must meet current terms of trade and be paid up to date to qualify. Purchases are subject to Ballance Terms and Conditions located at www.ballance.co.nz > Our Co-operative > Business Partners > Terms and conditions - merchant customers. In addition, the conditions of your relationship with PGW as agent for Ballance and your payment obligations are covered by PGW’s Terms of Trade for credit accounts. Our Terms of Trade can be found on our website online at www.pggwrightson.co.nz > Our Company > View our Customer Account Terms.
- PGW, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of spend (including GST).
- Participating Products must be ordered and uplifted by 30 November 2018 to be eligible.
- There are no limits on the number of transactions per PGW monthly trade credit account which will accumulate to determine the total eligible donation amount, subject to each containing a unique tax invoice number.
- The volume purchased and donation total used to calculate the total donation (Nominated Donation) per Nominated Recipient includes GST.
- The total Nominated Donation to any one school, St John, Rural Support or rural community organisation must total a minimum of $25 across all donations to be awarded.
- A club or group may be nominated on a case by case basis. Approval of this nomination is at the discretion of PGW and Ballance Agri-nutrients.
- Winners of the iPad giveaway will be announced within two months following the end of the 2018 PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion.
- On acceptance of the iPad giveaway schools agree to be a part of an official handover of iPads and any imagery taken at this official handover can be used by PGW or Ballance Agri -Nutrients to promote the Cash for Communities programme in the future. Schools are responsible for obtaining any necessary student consents for images.
- If the Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch) 64GB is not available a model of Apple iPad of similar value and specifications, selected at PGW’s discretion, will be given away instead.
- Each account holder may select one Nominated Recipient to receive their Nominated Donation.
- The account holder details or donation amount will not be disclosed to the Nominated Recipient.
- If product is returned where permissible under Terms of Trade, then no donation or iPad nomination will apply. PGW will have no responsibility for warranty/support issues, connection fees or on-going use of the iPads given away.
- PGW’s decision is final concerning all matters relating to the 2018 PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri- Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion and the application of these Terms and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PGW reserves the right to amend any aspect of, or withdraw, the 2018 PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion at any time, including eligible Nominated Donations and these Terms.
- PGW reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by PGW to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- PGW takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Neither will PGW be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although PGW will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, PGW (including its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents) licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under PGW's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or nomination that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by PGW) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of PGW;
(d) any variation in nomination value to that stated in these Terms; or
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- All entries remain the property of PGW.
- PGW collects individual account holders’ personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the account holder may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by individual account holders will be held by PGW. Under the Privacy Act 1993, individual account holders have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to PGG Wrightson, 57 Waterloo Road, Hornby, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- PGW reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events arising beyond its control. PGW is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- PGW shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by an account holde (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of participating in the 2018 PGG Wrightson Ltd and Ballance Agri-Nutrients Cash for Communities Promotion.